Perfect learning bike for children aged 3-5 years, the first go comes without pedals.
These balance bikes are the best option for your children to develop their motor skills before transitioning to a standard bike.
The most important aspect to consider when buying a kid's bike is the weight, kids of 3 plus years are still developing muscles and coordination, the first go bike is designed to look good and be lightweight (4,5 kg).
The size and layout of the frame are also important, these balance bikes come with adjustable seats and handlebars so your child can have a comfortable ride.Product Information
- Steel frame
- Adjustable seat from 37 to 44 cm
- Adjustable handlebar from 50 to 59 cm
- Wicker basket
- Recommended for children from 2,5 to 5 years
- CE Certification
- 12 inch wheels
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device