The yellow ford is ready to embark on a wild adventure.
With Snowy and Coco, his "boy" Tintin is well equipped for Tintin in the Congo.
The Yellow ford from the sequence it's an incredible decorative object ideal for putting on a shelf or as a gift to a Tintin fan.
Like the Tintin Rocket, this Tintin Car has a strong and original presence that has struck the mind of many readers.
Nothing is missed from Hergé’s masterful pen strokes.
Each car has been faithfully reproduced with a high-quality finish by Moulinsart.
A booklet will give you all the details about the vehicle that inspired Hergé and the Tintin in the Congo adventure creation.
This is a limited edition figurine. There are only 999 copies available worldwide, including a certificate of authenticity.
- Scale: 1/12
- Dimensions: L30 CM
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Materials: painted metal with resin and plastic
- Comes in a perspex case with a booklet in English and French.
- Reference: 44502
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device