Where traditional nursery furniture meets modern design.
KIMI is a baby bed suitable for children from 2 to 7 years old. Its customisable design allows you and your child to enjoy this beautiful nursery furniture for more time by removing the cords and adapting it as a toddler bed.
This nursery furniture features a solidly made beechwood styled frame on four legs, as a way to prevent your baby from getting injured the French Child Furniture Designer made this crib with no bars and wanted to eliminate any toxic product by crafting the frame with untreated wood.
Choose the cords that best suit your interior style. Laces Colours available: Hazelnut, desert, Black and white.
Note: The mattress is made of 100% organic fabric. This has 2 sides: Firm for babies up to 2 years and the soft side for children from 2 to 7 years old.
Looking to decorate your child's room? Discover our range Child Room Décor Collection
Want to know more about the assembly instructions and more? Visit the Instruction Manual Page here.
- Dimensions: 130 x 76 x 75cm
- Mattress dimensions: 120 x 66 x 8cm
- Height of the bed base: 16cm
- Height of the sides of the bed: 75cm
- Mattress: Organic cotton blanket quilted with natural wool, and coconut fibre filling.
- Beechwood structures are sanded in Europe.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device