Are you looking to start a healthier life? Then it's time to befriend the humble-yet-mighty rowing machine A1, an entry-level rowing machine by WaterRower.
Made of high-quality aluminium, the front of the WaterRower rowing machine A1 is sweat-and-water resistant solid American ash wood from sustainably managed forests.
The seat of the rowing machine A1 has an ergonomically-shaped cushion for extra comfort.
As is the case for all premium WaterRower machines, the WaterRower A1's resistance is generated by a water wheel. The resistance adjusts itself automatically depending on how much force is applied.
The sound created by the rowing machine A1 makes feel you as you were actually rowing on water.
Not sure how to use your WaterRower? Have some insights from the official Website on How to Row - explains everything about the machine and gives you some workout routines inspiration.
Already a fan of WaterRower? Check out the WaterRower Classic
- Quick fold-up mechanism
- Dimensions set-up: L215cm x W55cm x H53cm
- Integrated transport wheels
- Displays number of strokes, intensity, distance, energy consumption and Watt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device