This steel table lamp holds a unique design; the Mattia light was inspired by modernist architecture and the racing bicycle frame. Richard Ceccanti Aston took as a fan of cycling took the structure of the bicycle a moulded it into a minimalistic lamp.
The Mattia table lamp is countered by an LED strip hidden under the bar.
If you are looking for a taller version, we recommend checking the Mattia Steel Floor lamp.
- Dimensions: L44 x W57 x H60 cm
- Material: Steel + brass
- Lightbulb included
- Bulb type: internal LEC PCB
- Cable length: 2.5 m
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device