The beautiful Sophie La Girafe Squeaky Rubber Toy, made from 100% natural rubber, is the intergenerational icon and baby's essentials. First launched in 1961, this squeaky toy giraffe seems to never go out of style.
Your little one may start rolling over, reaching and grabbing sometime between 4 and 6 months; toys for this age should support the development of their motor skills and senses.
- Sight: The Sophie Squeaky toy is meant to stimulate their sight and make her an easily recognizable object with its dark and contrasting spots all over the body.
- Hearing: Equipped with a whistle, the sound entertains and stimulates the baby's hearing and helps to understand the cause and effect relationship.
- Taste: The squeaky toy is designed with chewing parts (ears, horns, paws), ideal for relieving baby's gums during teething.
- Touch: Perfectly suited to baby's little hands and its long legs and neck make it easy to grasp, its softness, like its mother's skin, reassures and gives baby physiological and emotional reactions.
- Smell: The scent of natural rubber derived from Hevea gives it a real particularity, which makes it easier for children to identify it among all their other toys.
This Squeaky toy from the baby essential toys collection makes a wonderful gift idea suitable from birth, made from light and very soft-touch materials.
Care advice: Clean the surface with soapy water using a damp cloth.
Note: The So Clean version is made from recycled materials and 100% natural rubber. The big Sophie version is 21cm tall.
Reference: 616331, 616400, 616326